[WT-support] version 4 features

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Sun Mar 22 17:16:35 CET 2009

You really should push that guy about this feature Rick.
Everyone will use it.

I tried and he totally rejected the idea. He just says he is
not interested.

He should fix the CW interface so all the features of the
keyers will work but he absolutely needs to add some sort of
PTT lockout that holds the sending for the second radio.