[WT-support] WT RTTY (radio 1) window width - font size

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Mon Mar 2 16:47:57 CET 2009

Larry,

Just a suggestion.

It would be good for Wintest users or planned users to know
exactly what is to be changed and what order, and what will
forever stay the same. I am curious myself what order
improvements will be made because it will help us decide
what to do with software here. The actual cost of Wintest or
any software is always insignificant compared to the
investment in hardware and time to learn and use the
software. I have thousands of dollars in hardware and even
more in time and have no idea if in the future it will fully
fit our station plans.

Before investing time it would be good to know the proposed
future. Otherwise it is very frustrating for everyone, not
just RTTY operators.

73 Tom