[WT-support] WT RTTY (radio 1) window width - font size

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Mar 2 13:09:59 CET 2009

Hi Art

Art Searle W2NRA a écrit :

> Is there any way to get the WT RTTY window to wrap sooner than 79
> characters?  40 characters is plenty wide for contesting.  Any more is just
> a waste of screen real estate.  Actually the wrap should change with the
> window width but it doesn't.  Is there a cure for this?  Any comments?

The RTTY windows have a fixed size display and can't be modified. If it
takes too much space on your screen, use a smaller font. On my 22 inches
monitor (1680 x 1050) I'm using the 8 points font (or 9, at most).
Another solution is to add another monitor ;-) You easily can find today
old (?) CRT monitors for nothing !