[WT-support] WT RTTY (radio 1) window width - font size

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Mon Mar 2 02:06:20 CET 2009

It's been a while and no response, so I'll try again.

Is there any way to get the WT RTTY window to wrap sooner than 79
characters?  40 characters is plenty wide for contesting.  Any more is just
a waste of screen real estate.  Actually the wrap should change with the
window width but it doesn't.  Is there a cure for this?  Any comments?

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com