[WT-support] Single Band

marcelo at alternex.com.br marcelo at alternex.com.br
Sun Jun 14 21:37:52 CEST 2009

Hello
I am generating the Cabrillo file for submission of my WPX entry.
I will enter as SOSB 15m, but made also a few QSOs on 40 and 80m
This has been asked before, and I found that I have to manually edit the cabrillo
file to change the category.  Ok, I can send the whole log, edit the cabrillo to
indicate 15m band.
However, how can I calculate a correct claimed score?
As an attempt to have a claimed score, I tried to generate the SUM file along with
the Cabrillo checking only 15m in the options window, but although only the 15m QSOs
were listed, the claimed score was still incorrect.
Do I have to pull a calculator?
Marcelo, PY1KN