[WT-support] Single Band

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jun 14 23:07:02 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 12:37 PM, <marcelo at alternex.com.br> wrote:

> I am generating the Cabrillo file for submission of my WPX entry.
>
> I will enter as SOSB 15m, but made also a few QSOs on 40 and 80m
>
> However, how can I calculate a correct claimed score?

If you're comfortable with using DOS commands and text editors, the
following command will extract only your 15m QSOs from the Cabrillo file so
you can calculate your 15m score.

   1. find "QSO: 21" <wpx09cw.LOG >wpx09cw15.log
   Type "QSO" in uppercase as shown above.  Change the file name if
   required.
   2. Use a text editor such as Wordpad or Notepad to edit wpx09cw15.log,
   which will have only 15m QSO records.
   3. Copy and paste the header from the old Cabrillo file to the top of
   this new 15m log.
   4. Add one line to the bottom of the file:
   END-OF-LOG:
   5. Save the file and import it into Win-Test
   File, Import, Cabrillo
   6. Read your 15m score