[WT-support] Default IOTA reference guess

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Jul 25 22:10:58 CEST 2009

Hi

To avoid typing EU005 for all G, GW and GM stations you're entering
(among others), I've just added a new feature to guess the default IOTA
reference from the callsign. It is based on a new file called
CTY_IOTA.DAT (downloadable from
http://download.win-test.com/files/country/CTY_IOTA.DAT). This file must
be located in the /countryFiles directory.

I also build a dev. version with this new feature it you want to try it
for the last hours of the current IOTA contest ! It is located in the
usual v4 nightly builds directory and is dated 25-Jul-2009 22:03

Hope this helps.