[WT-support] Registering a PC

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Jul 25 13:39:44 CEST 2009

Hi Hamad et al.

Hamad 9K2HN a écrit :

>    Is there a problem with the registration server? i'm trying to
> register my Mult station since 15 minutes now and i didn't get a reply
> from the "robot" although i got a reply back immediately when i
> registered my first machine a week ago. and yes I check my spam filter.

Apparently, our host provider is experiencing erratic problems with his
SMTP mail server. Even if its status is OK for us for every sent mail,
some of them look to sit somewhere, instead of being transferred :-(

Until they fix it, we'll try to circumvent this issue by manually
sending keys also when requested.

Sri for inconvenience and 73