[WT-support] RS232 port with EZMASTER

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Jul 20 18:32:55 CEST 2009

Hello,

I think this list is the best place to get support about EZMaster...
Sorry for the bandwidth!

Is there someone around who got the RS232 port of his EZmaster to work
with his radio? I have tried various firmwares with no lucks.

It just works with the same cable inverting from the RS232 to the COM
ports (I only have an additional Genger Changer because both DB9 of my
serial cable and the EZMaster COM port are femele).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation!

Olivier / f5mzn