[WT-support] Default directory for new contest files (V4)

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Mon Jul 20 00:25:56 CEST 2009

Actually, I like having them stored that way since the files are more organized that way.  Before, all of the various contest files all landed in the same directory with all of the other files used for the program.

I wonder if next time I run the same contest, can I pull up the all the windows settings, configurations, etc. that I used in this year's contest?

           Ron  N6IE
       www.N6IE.com