[WT-support] ESM functionality

sm5ajv at qrq.se sm5ajv at qrq.se
Thu Jul 16 12:18:23 CEST 2009

I also agree that ESM was more than welcome! It makes an great
impact on your responsiveness to other stations escpecially on CW.
ESM together with the Auto Send function is super!

I think the 'father' of ESM is TRLOG (N6TR) and think that implementation
still is the most common one. N1MM:s highlightning of the next message
is also very good. It's nice to know what happens next after
hours of contesting...

I lacked the S&P dupe check before ENTER in ESM. I ended up several
times calling on DUPES, the old TRLOG behaviour was ON in my brain.

73
Ingo
SM5AJV / SE5E @ SK9HQ