[WT-support] ESM functionality

Marios Nicolaou drmarios at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:07:13 CEST 2009

Dear team,

I too found the behaviour of ESM a little unpredictable during IARU and
frequently had to revert to ESC+ F keys to send repeats etc I think what Bob
says makes a whole lot of sense...

Nonetheless I found lots of the features in version 4 great (esp mp3
recording)! Thanks for your support!

73s
Marios
5B4WN/G0WWW