[WT-support] conversion WT3 -> WT4

Art Goddard w6xd at ca.rr.com
Tue Jul 14 02:56:54 CEST 2009

When I tried to open a ver 3 log with WT4 I got a  window saying WinTest had
to convert the file to ver 4.  I clicked on OK.
The computer ran for several minutes and reported that WinTest was "not
responding".

At this time the file I tried to convert shows as 3,67 GB size.

Attempting to open the 3,67 GB file, WinTest ver 4 said "This file cannot be
loaded because it contains at least one corrupted QSO [Offset = 0x3678].
Do you want to try to fix this file?

I clicked on "Yes".  The program then went to the "not responding" state.

How do I recover my log file?

73, Art  W6XD