[WT-support] SO2R Setup

MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jul 11 12:44:17 CEST 2009

Thanks Clive
Yes TX focus is set to auto.  Selecting radio2 on the MK front panel allows
me to TX so know the hardware is working okay.  I just can't fathom what the
difference is between WT and N1MM setup as MM is working okay with both
radios.
Have just tried following the MK setup guide again but no joy.  The guide is
for version 4.0.1, I am currently on the latest revison 7.2.4.
Re. Hot keys, my laptop has the numeric keyboard printed on the keys on the
RHS and they are accessed by using the 'fn' key.
73
Jim