[WT-support] SO2R Setup

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 11 11:18:05 CEST 2009

Jim

Not sure if this will help and I am at  a very early stage with WT, but
well versed in the art of the MK2R with N1MM as you probably know.

I simply used the WT set up guide as downloaded by router, i.e. the mH
version which I tend to trust more. As you may have read I can't access
the hot key for switching radios, but if I invoke it from the menu then
the radios switch as usual ( e.g. with N1MM). I know this sounds
elementary but you do have the transmit focus on the MK2R set to auto do
you?

If I can help further, please revert, either here or off list.

73

Clive
GW3NJW