[WT-support] SO2R Setup

MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jul 11 09:13:35 CEST 2009

Hi
Can someone please point me to where the latest setup information for the MK2R is located.  I have found several different versions here and on the microHAM site none of which have solved my problem.
I have the K3 as radio 1 and this is working fine.  I cannot transmit on radio 2 unless I manually select radio 2 on the MK2R.
I have advanced SO2R selected and capslock binds to second radio but only radio 1 transmits.  If I swap radios the problem remains with radio 2 which cannot transmit.
The same setup with two radios works okay with N1MM so it looks like I am not configuring something correctly.
Need to move to Win-test as the IOTA contest mult information in Win-test will make the diference between winning and losing!
Thanks and 73
Jim,  MM0BQI