[WT-support] Serial Port

Albert Crespo f5vhj at orange.fr
Fri Jul 10 20:14:42 CEST 2009

When I opened up wintest I did not have a radio connected to it and received the com port opening error window. Instead of hitting the disable this port only for this logging session, I must have hit the disable this port permanently window because now when I open up the interfaces configuration window, no serial ports are available.
How do I retrieve the ability for wintest to use serial ports?
I cannot find anything in the reference manual that covers this issue of what happens when you hit the disable port and want to undo the disabling of the useage of serial ports.