[WT-support] V4.0 ESM functionality

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Jul 7 18:19:31 CEST 2009

Hi Bob

Bob Henderson a écrit :

> Cursor in empty call field .... CQ message sent
> Cursor and Call in call field.... Exchange sent
> Cursor in exchange field...Terminator sent (TU) and cursor returned to
> now empty call field.

1/ Our ESM doesn't rely on the position of the cursor (mostly because if
WT is well configured, most of the time you don't need to enter any
exchange - it is filled automatically).

2/ If you need something different than the sequence : CQ - Send
exchange - TU, use the traditional keys (F1, Insert, etc. or Ctrl-Plus
to enter Q silently) in between. You can mix ESM and non-ESM in the same
QSO.