[WT-support] WT winkey MK{2R} problems

Nick F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at sinanis.com
Tue Jan 27 00:08:31 CET 2009

Bob,
thanks for sharing this.

2009/1/26 Bob Wilson, N6TV <n6tv at arrl.net>

> Maybe this happens only if you accidentally bump the paddle while a message
> is sending?  Are you using a shaky table with very close spacing on your
> paddles?  So when you bang on the keyboard, the paddle also closes briefly
> at the same time and stops the message? :-)

Well, no. The table is stable and I am very calm during a contest :-)))
Though, I'll try to crosscheck the big-bang theory you suggest, next time
:-)

The problem occurs with a fairly high chance at the very startup of WT (and
synergy). Sometimes several restarts (wt, router and MK2R) are needed. It
never occurs once wt is running!

73's Nick