[WT-support] FSK key and EZMASTER

ct3fq at ct3team.com ct3fq at ct3team.com
Sun Jan 25 23:52:54 CET 2009

Hi Bob,

With two serial ports, all works well for me. If we have the ezmaster in
COM1 and the EXTFSK in COM2,  win-test, ezmaster and FSK  works fine
with  an  extra  cable  to Ezmaster AUX port!

I have tested a standalone  MMTTY   with Ezmaster and it works without
any problem, but with win-test  fails...  I'm not sure, but I think  the
problem is a  Ezmaster firmware bug ( I have the 1.40 RTTY version
without the FSK board option). Win-test uses Ezmaster in ADVANCED MODE,
and in this  mode  the FSK   doesn't didles  the RTTY mode (The PTT
works and the Data Led blinks  but no FSK data to the radios).  If we
changed ezmaster mode   to STANDARD or EXTENDED, the FSK begins keying
the radios without any problem, but  win-test   stops sending CAT
commands ... I'm not a software expert but  a simple solution  will be
a DTR or RTS  redirect    to the ezmaster FSK pin out when  win-test
was in RTTY mode.

My goal is to use  the Ezmaster   serial device  with win-test for FSK
keying! It's possible?

Any help will be appreciated

73