[WT-support] FSK key and EZMASTER

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jan 25 19:58:13 CET 2009

2009/1/25 ct3fq <ct3fq at ct3team.com>

>  I'm trying to use win-test, ezmaster  and Extfsk with only one comm port.

 I use Eterlogic VSPE to share the  WIN-TEST and  EXTFSK. As expected,
> the EXTFSK keys the PTT and  blinks  the  ezmaster's Data led, but no fsk
> keying in the  transceiver.:-(

You should not have to use any serial port sharing software like Eterlogic
VSPE to use Win-Test in RTTY mode with EZMaster.

 I have changed Ezmaster to EXTENDED MODE  and the FSK key works now  well
> with the radio, but in extended mode the win-test CAT commands doesn't works
> any more...:-(
>
> Anyone knows a solution for this problem?

Win-Test talks to MMTTY, MMTTY controls PTT, either via a real serial port
or EZMaster virtual serial port.  Do NOT select any PTT ports in Win-Test.
Let Win-Test control the radio.  Do NOT select any radio control in MMTTY
(only EXTPSK PTT).  Under the PTT box press [Radio Command] and set Port to
NONE.

For examples see:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/RTTY