[WT-support] WT and MMTTY

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Tue Feb 24 17:47:25 CET 2009

Hi Tom,
I've never had a problem using MMTTY on any port.  I'm a brand new user of
WT (this is my 2nd day of playing), so I haven't completely finished with my
RTTY setup in WT.  But I do have 2 instances of MMTTY working fine within WT
where I can receive both VFOs of my FT-2000D at the same time in a
pseudo-SO2R (I'm looking forward for SO2V RTTY support).  I can click on
either and log QSOs (though exact frequency on VFO B isn't logged).  I have
one configured for Com 6 and the other is Configured for Con7.  I'm using
MMTTY V1.66G available at http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/mmtty/ .  I
recommend installing the full version first.  Then install the Engine files
over it.  Get it working stand alone.  Then set it up in WT.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com