[WT-support] WT and MMTTY

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Tue Feb 24 15:44:54 CET 2009

> I loaded down the engine version of MMTTY and was trying
> to run WT with
> MMTTY.
>

> I get the RTTY window for a few seconds and disappears.  I
> believe there
> must be some conflict some where but can not find it.
>

> Can somebody help me to put me on the right rails to start
> in RTTY with WT.?

One problem we have with MMTTY, and this is NOT a Wintest
problem, is it only works on COM1 of the computers. It is a
very strange problem because we get crashes when we try to
configure MMTTY for any com port except COM1.

MMTTY behaves this way with N1MM logger also on our
computers. I don't know why.

73 Tom