[WT-support] Function Key Failure

Simon Schelkshorn simon at schelkshorn.de
Sat Dec 19 23:22:36 CET 2009

Hi Ian,

I've seen this several times and I have the impression that this
occurs more often in V4.x than with V3.x. I don't think that this is
related to the operating system (I use WinXP). Unfortunately I
haven't found a way to reproduce this problem which is more or less
mandatory to fix it.

Only way to get rid of the problem is restarting WT (several times).
I remember that I restarted WT around ten times just before WAG
contest began :-(

BTW: Are you using a Microham Interface? If so, try restarting the
device router also.

73, Simon (DJ4MZ)