[WT-support] Function Key Failure

Bill AC0W ac0w at charter.net
Sun Dec 20 05:59:12 CET 2009

I've experienced the same problem running Win XP SP3 and microHAM MK2R+. In
WT V3.x I just had to reload the MK2R+ router settings for the particular
configuration I was running just after starting the router but before
starting Win-Test and all would work fine. However, for WT v4.x this does
not help. Have not found solution to get WT to send CW with the microHAM
MK2R+ yet.

Bill
AC0W