[WT-support] erratic CW sending with internet

Tom W8JI w8ji at w8ji.com
Tue Dec 15 15:45:38 CET 2009

> Please be very specific when reporting WinKey problems.
>
> First, what version of Win-Test are you using?  Win-Test
> 4.4.0-dev includes
> one fix for the WinKey:

I am using version 3.25.1

Last season it worked, but erratically at times, with the
K1EL Winkeyer USB.  We got by with it by learning what would
work and what would not work..
This season Wintest does not seem to communicate with the
keyer. I tried even reloading the old contests that have not
been changed.

 The computer will talk to the Winkeyer USB and it works
normally without Wintest running. Winkeyer passes all the
tests.

Wintest will sent to the printer port if I check it without
the USB keyer attached.

I just can't figure out how to get wintest to send to the
keyer. The setup looks OK. I'm on COM7 and it is checked.

Tom