[WT-support] bad numbers in QSO´s

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Dec 14 00:21:00 CET 2009

You can use Ctrl-F1 to change the mode of any prior QSO.

Edit, Edit serial number can be used to change the serial number sent to any
station.  Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be enabled for  the ARRL 10m
contest.  I think that is a bug.

I've opened Task
#270<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=270>to track
this.  In the mean time you can edit the sent serial number in the
Cabrillo file.