[WT-support] erratic CW sending V 37.1

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 09:02:14 CET 2009

Hi,
i am using WT for everyday qso logging program and run Wtdxtelnet.
In normal conditions (no contest) no problem with CW keying but in massive
over load of contest dxcluster spots
the CW starts to sounds really funny.
Using WT3  and WT4 last versions and simple optocoupler keyers on USB>COM
"profilic" adapter . Disabling antivirus helps a bit.
The problem dont happens on all machines in network ;)
Tried K1EL  K8 chip ;) Need to buy an WK ;)

73

p.s. can u make 10min counter bigger and in special window? ;)

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin