[WT-support] CW Skimmer

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:41:57 CET 2009

Hi Bob,
my fault ;)
I am using wtDxTelnet last version.
I know that i can run many wtDxTelnet on a single computer, tried that
already b4.
The same msg happens also here: SKIMMER/QSY command error .
It looks like CWSkimmer telnet wants to send data to normal dxcluster, thats
not allowed so
dxcluster disconnects and try connect again in 30seconds.

2nd question ;)
Any chance to share same com port used for CAT in WT and Skimmer? (with some
virtual port?)
Our FT1000MP have built SDR inside (mod)  on 2nd VFO and i like to have
exact freq. display.

73

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin