[WT-support] CW Skimmer

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Dec 1 18:53:00 CET 2009

Patrick,

SV1JCZ is using wtDxTelnet, not Wintelnet, so it sounds like you have a
different issue.

I am not familiar with WintelnetX.  Win-Test is designed to work with
wtDxTelnet, a different program.  You can connect to both DX clusters and
local CW Skimmers by running more than one copy of wtDxTelnet, on the same
computer or on different computers.  Each copy needs to be configured to use
the same broadcast address and port number, but connect each to a  different
cluster or to a local CW Skimmer.

See the FAQ<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:DX_Cluster_and_wtDxTelnet#Can_I_connect_to_more_than_one_cluster_or_to_both_CW_Skimmer_and_a_cluster.3F>
.