[WT-support] CW Skimmer

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Dec 1 12:30:46 CET 2009

I think part of it may be a problem with the "Routes" setup in
WintelnetX.  You need to un-check the "2-way" check box to give yourself
full control over which devices talk to each other, and in what
direction.  I can't comment on the Win-Test aspects of this, though.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com