[WT-support] DXpedition version mixed HF and VHF operation

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Aug 17 22:59:16 CEST 2009

Hi Paul

Paul Fletcher a écrit :

> We could not integrate our VHF log into the main log and had to
> run a separate stand alone computer for VHF while the others were all
> networked. Is there a work round for this or is it a limitation and can /
> will it be fixed?

Data processed in a VHF log are different than data processed in an HF
log (e.g. locators in VHF, countries, SR/SS in HF, etc.). The required
windows are also different between VHF and HF (e.g. locators - again).
It will not be fixed (it's not a bug - it's a feature (TM)).

And the price has nothing to do with it ;-)