[WT-support] DXpedition version mixed HF and VHF operation

Paul Fletcher paul at melreed.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 21:40:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've searched the archives and can't find an answer to this although someone
else asked the same question.

Last year I used Win-Test for the first time on a DXpedition and I was very
impressed. We did have a problem though with mixed HF / VHF operation. The
DXpedition version only allows logs to be created as either HF + 6m or VHF
and above. We could not integrate our VHF log into the main log and had to
run a separate stand alone computer for VHF while the others were all
networked. Is there a work round for this or is it a limitation and can /
will it be fixed?

I guess it would be ideal if we could specify the bands being used as we
only want HF through to 2m (others may want different I guess).

I realise this is free software and would be willing to pay for a version
that did just this but it would be nice if the DXpedition version handled
this scenario any way.

Regards,
Paul M1PAF