[WT-support] DXpedition version mixed HF and VHF operation

Paul Fletcher paul at melreed.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 23:13:08 CEST 2009

OK - my naivety showing up. Didn't realise all the other stuff required as
we only log callsign and name. Guess there is a lot of other things going on
"under the hood".

It's a shame as we will have to find a work round or consider using an
alternative logging program (which I don't want to do).

Thanks for the explanation and clear position on this.

73 Paul.