[WT-support] Higher priority items than WT on Windows 7

Stephen J. Schrack n3mx at ptd.net
Tue Aug 11 01:59:52 CEST 2009

I hope they do take a look at it soon.  Since Windows 7 is nothing more than
Vista under the hood with improvements there should not be much of an
issue.  In fact I do not see why it does not run already.  I  am currently
running WT version 4 on Vista Ultimate 64bit  in my SO2R setup.  What is
happening in Windows 7?

73 Steve