[WT-support] Higher priority items than WT on Windows 7

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Tue Aug 11 02:28:43 CEST 2009

I agree, especially with #9!

Let me add one more:  a macro that would send back logged exchange information in RTTY and CW so for instance, Bob sends his exchange to me "5NN Bob CA" and I send back "QSL Bob TU QRZ...".  That would probably be more useful in RTTY than CW.

It would also be nice to have "slashed zeros" available as in the Monaco type set.

           Ron   N6IE
       www.N6IE.com