[WT-support] Software lockout for bandchange ?

Nick F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at sinanis.com
Tue Aug 4 11:49:11 CEST 2009

Rick and Win,

why wouldn't you prefer a hardware solution to do this kind of lock-out (or
protection)? Software's reliability can be pretty high, agreed, but a
specific designed hw (not necessarily a complicated thing) will easily
exceed the timeliness needed, than what one may expect from a logger.

Just curious,

73's Nick