[WT-support] Software lockout for bandchange ?

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Aug 3 17:37:51 CEST 2009

Hi All...let me put my 2 cents worth here again concerning software
lockouts....

First off my station is M-M....we use the second station on each band as a
mult station...it is designated as "run support"...it would be nice to have
some sort of software lockout that would be able to lockout the run station
when the run support station needed to transmit....and it would be nice to
be able to configure it the other way...i.e. to lock out the mult
station...selectable with drop down windows....is this possible???

de Rick NQ4I