[WT-support] Problems with running on K3

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 10:26:22 CEST 2009

Aloha Bob

I got some help from F6BEE who is out on the Island.  I now have it
running and sending CW to the K3..  However, I can not the packet cluster  spots
from the telnet to come up on the WinTest screen.  The spots come up  fine on
the wtdxtlenet, but don't transfer to the screen for wintest....even
though I have the class set for single-assisted and for the ARRL DX  contest.
They should come up for that.

I'm still poking around in the program.  It does look interesting and  I
might consider switching from the reliable and crusty CT.  CT has been  rock
solid over the years, and it will take a very good program to switch me
after 20 years of using it.

Thanks for the help.

73 Bill KH7XS
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!