[WT-support] DX cluster

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Apr 5 22:08:52 CEST 2009

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Luis Teixeira <ct4nh at netcabo.pt> wrote:

> Thanks Juha, but, as mentioned, I've done that and still not working.

Luis, Juha is right.  It really sounds like you set the options in
wtDxTelnet OK, but forgot to set the other option, in the Win-Test:

WinTest Menu:    Options | DX cluster |  Local wtDxTelnet | Start/stop
automatically.

Please see

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#Start.2Fstop_wtDxTelnet_automatically

for a picture of the option menu.  There should be a check mark next to
"Start/stop automatically".

Both Win-Test and wtDxTelnet have "automatic" options, but it sounds like
you only set one, and you need to set both.