[WT-support] DX cluster

Luis Teixeira ct4nh at netcabo.pt
Sun Apr 5 21:46:13 CEST 2009

Thanks Juha, but, as mentioned, I've done that and still not working.
Since I close (Quit) WinTest and restart it without restarting also
'wtDxTelnet' , WinTest DX Cluster does'nt work...I have to keep it running
aside...
Should I modify some configuration? I've (suppose...) followed WT
instructions and also wtDxTelnet...something should be wrong with my
config...
Tns 73 Luis, CT4NH