[WT-support] WPX S/N bug

Iain MacDonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Fri Apr 3 17:47:37 CEST 2009

This is seemingly not accepted as a bug in W-T :-

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Multi-op/Issues/Sequential_serials

I ran into this with some M/M or M/2 contest that used a single sequence
of serial across all bands - I think it was the RAC Winter Contest. We
gave out a lot of off-by-one serials in that one... but I think the
log checking process was lenient about it.

     ~Iain / N6ML