[WT-support] Spotting with Filter - Enhancement Suggestion

usarobert at web.de usarobert at web.de
Tue Oct 28 10:04:40 CET 2008

Enhancement Suggestion

During this weeks CQ WW DX SSB Contest I used the "DX-Spots" windows what is a great feature, but it could be better. During the contest it is not helpful to see a spot that someone in Japan does Spot somebody in Thailand on 40 Meters while I am in Germany.
But if someone from France does spot somebody in northern Africa then there is a chance on me catching him too.
So it would be great if it would be possible to filter the DX-Spots also by their source. So if I (from Zone 14) could restrict the Spots to Zone 14 and 15 (maybe additionally 16 and 20), but the rest would be blinded out.

In addition to that a window for "high value" cross-band spots would be helpful. So if the restriction to the Spotting source is made, a Window that does show only the red spots (with two multis), but these also on different Bands.

Let me hear what you think of this.

73s

Robert
DC2KN