[WT-support] $Variables not working on SSB

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Mon Oct 27 13:02:31 CET 2008

Hi again!

I was a little busy during the weekend so had no time to answer Bob's
question ;)

But, yes, those $Variables have been working on SSB before. I didn't
have time to go back with WT versions, but at least I remember that
during CQWW 2007 SSB those were still working with latest version
available then.

Otherwise WT performed just as well as always, no problems at all! I
don't understand why someone would use some other logging SW, at least
if operating SO2R... ;)

73 de Toni, CU2KI (OH2UA)
www.cu2a.com