[WT-support] Splits on 40

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Oct 27 08:03:46 CET 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Olivier F5MZN <olecam at f5mzn.org> wrote:

> Thanks for this valuable report. I need more informations on the radios
> which are affected by this problem. According to the comments on the
> mailing list, at least FT-1000D + FT1000MP + FT920 are affected. I
> suspect this bug to be applied with all of the double VFO Yeasu radios.
>
> Can someone who owns a Yaesu with only a 'single' VFO confirm that split
> operation goes well with?

I believe all modern Yaesu radios have two VFOs (A/B).  Some have two
receivers (such as the MP and 1000D).  I'm not sure if the FT-920 has two
receivers ("dual watch" mode?).  Is that what you are asking?

Did anyone report this problem on an FT-1000MP?  I thought it was only found
on FT-1000D and FT-920.  I've replaced my MPs with Elecraft K3s, so I cannot
do the test easily any more.