[WT-support] Splits on 40

Robert Pack, NX5M nx5m at txcyber.com
Mon Oct 27 14:00:55 CET 2008

I have the MP Mark V as well as a 990 but they are used on other bands than 40 so we never did check.
I suspect that it is probably the same on both but give me a little time and I will get things connected back up tonight and pull in the 40m spots from over the weekend and see what I can find out.
I will also check out behavior on the FT2000 and report my findings.