[WT-support] FT1000D working

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Mon Oct 6 23:31:30 CEST 2008

Hello lads

Are you sure that your CAT interface isn't sourced by either RTS or DTR?
That would explain how it might work when you enable handshake since the
signals will get either high or low, ie sourcing your circuit. So check
how the CAT interface is done if you haven't done it yet and in case of
them needing to be sourced you can just set DTR or RTS as high.

73 de Mike, SM2WMV