[WT-support] help with aditional messages

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Fri Nov 28 17:40:36 CET 2008

Hello,

 I need your help with aditional messages. I have enter aditional messages
in options / cw / modify aditional messages, but  how  I send them. Just
presing F1 sends the standard message of F1.

And how can I write a message in the MULT station that sends PSE QSY xx.xxx
where xx.xxx is the frecuency of the RUN station, it´s possible?

Thanks,!!

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W