[WT-support] SO2R and LPT - next attempt

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Nov 26 08:16:23 CET 2008

[[ off list ]]

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 10:53 PM, Franta Bendl <dj0zy at i--i.de> wrote:

> I see, the only way to realize my project is to buy a webcam, install it
> in front of my contest screen and check the video signal for yellow
> square ;-(

Franta,

Are you trying to run Win-Test by remote control (from a remote location?)
I don't understand.

In Windows you can turn on a beep so that every time you activate CapsLock,
the PC Speaker beeps a high tone, and when you press it again, it beeps low
tone, so if you are visually impaired, you can tell whether CapsLock is
active or not:

Start, Control Panel, Accessibility Options, Keyboard, Use toggle keys
(check).