[WT-support] SO2R and LPT - next attempt

Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Wed Nov 26 08:47:06 CET 2008

Bob,

no, he wants to determine electronically, which radio has the focus in the way
Franta described it in length (to allow his homemade control box to route his
paddle-input to the active radio). After all those explanantions what keys to
press in what order (without solving the initial issue), Franta sought relief in
some sarcasm or just plain despair by joking that he has to record his screen and
analyze the video signal of a webcam (electronically) to determine which radio has
the foxus in WT. Certainly, beeping won't help him regarding his issue in any way,
except that he can record the sound with a small microphone and analyze that,
which is still better than analyzing a video stream :-).

Vy 73 es 55 de Stefan, DL1ELY